June 21-24, 2022
The aim of the Seminar is to provide a single forum for all aspects of nonlinear dynamics in:
- High energy physics and nuclear physics
(QCD, nonperturbative effects, confinement, physics inside/outside standard model, quark-gluon plasma, collective phenomena, physics of nuclear transmutations, the interaction of particles and nuclei, astrophysics and gravitation, neutrino physics, radiative corrections, Monte Carlo simulations).
- Nuclear power (modeling of neutron-physical, thermohydraulic and physicochemical processes in nuclear and radiation installations; verification and validation of computer codes for deterministic/probabilistic analysis of NPP safety; future nuclear reactors, nuclear and radiation technologies, radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel management).
- Information processing
(quantum computation and cryptography, neural networks, artificial intelligence, information technology, parallel calculations).
- Mathematical foundations and methods
(classical and quantum chaos, chaos and tunneling, correlations, dynamical systems, integrable systems, analytical and numerical methods).
- Foundation of electronics and optics
(nano-, micro-, opto- and quantum electronics, classical and quantum optics).
- Economics, social, biological and chemical systems
(nonlinear dynamics in economics, social, biological and chemical systems and medicine).
Program will consist of reviewed reports and original talks for which contributions are invited.